Improve Your Home Performance
“Home performance” covers everything to do with energy conservation and indoor air quality in your house, from lighting to insulation, from the furnace in your basement to the air sealing in your attic, from moisture problems to cold drafts and beyond. We are specialists in home energy efficiency in Nebraska!
The goals of home performance are to improve how your home uses energy as well as how your home affects your health. These goals are met by evaluating the relationships among your home’s various components to ensure that they’re all functioning as they were designed to function. At American Energy Advisors, we carry out a whole-house energy audit to guide our recommendations for your home.
With the results of comprehensive testing and diagnosis from the whole-house audit in hand, we can then make a full set of recommendations for your home that will:
- Maximize energy efficiency
- Improve building durability
- Ensure the healthiest possible indoor air
Whatever problems you’ve got, our expert teams are ready for the challenge.
- We can test homes with blower doors and thermal cameras in order to conduct computer energy modeling to provide solutions that lower energy bills.
- We embrace whole-house building science principles and cost-effective advancements in technology with every heating and cooling system we evaluate, repair, design or install.
- We can conduct home indoor air quality tests to measure indoor air quality, then provide exclusive technology solutions to reduce and remove submicron particles from your indoor air.
- We teach builders, contractors and homeowners about how homes work and how to find energy-saving opportunities.
Our home efficiency upgrades are done in a way that makes sense for your household so that you end up with a more durable, more comfortable, energy efficient home that will be better for the environment and future generations—exactly how a home should be.
Contact us or call us at 402.881.8345 for more information about home performance, or to schedule an energy audit today!